I just checked your info...

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign

Monday 12 January 2009

I recieved an awards





Thanks to my dear friend Jesenie who give me this award,This is my first time to recieved an award here on my blog..

The Rule:You need to list 5 addictions and pass this tag/award to your friends.These are my addictions:

1. First and foremost, im addicted to my computer, every morning my breakfast is my laptop...

2. Im into digital photography, and getting addicted to it now.

3. I love fashion,, im so addicted to it, i have lots of collections of shoes,bags,clothes.all kakakikayan stuff.

4.addicted to gadgets, computers,mobile phones,cameras etc....

5.Im certified chaddict chaster,, (addict ky charice).Addict din kay Angel Locsin

I would like to give this award back to my friend Jesenie, she is also the one who convinced me to this blogging stuff. And to my friend Bennivie

No comments: