I just checked your info...

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign

Tuesday 16 December 2008

post to earn extra.....

I've been home most of the time now for more than six months. Since I gave birth to my first baby boy. By April next year I will start working again. Cause here in Norway after giving birth the mother has a 1 year maternity leave for to take care of there newly born baby with payment (salary) monthly, same as the salary they earn at work. At home it keeps me busy taking care of my baby boy, and doing household chores. And sometimes at my free time I open my laptop and browse the internet. Few months ago my dear friend Jesenie told me about this blogging stuff. But that time i was not interested about it. Then yesterday we had a chit chat and told me about it again, so i visited her blog site. And I get convinced to blog too.
Through Jesenie's site i found out about snapbomb. A site that you earn by writing a blog posts. It's so easy to join, you just need to create an account and register ur blogsite. after 24 hours you get inform on your blogsite value, then you can start blog posting.. Blogging is fun, you make new friends, learn more informations and ofcourse earning extra money through blog posting in SNAPBOMB. Now i can get most of my free time worthful through blogging. So, to all bloggers out there specially you who's reading this, try this site now and grab the opportunity.
http://www.snapbomb.com/bloggers.html?acp=7551

2 comments:

Kim, USA said...

Hi Lady L, I didn't know your in Norway. I love to see the beauty of Norway here in your blogsite. Your baby is so adorable. God bless!

lady_lyka said...

Hei kim,, sure, in the future i'll post some pics here in my blog to show the beauty and nature here in Norway. thnaks for the comment. God Bless u too.