I just checked your info...

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign

Thursday 18 December 2008

Got my new gadget!!!


I just got my new Nikon D60 DSLR yesterday. As soon as i got it I open the box, picked the Nikon D60 kit and attached the 18-55mm AFS G VR lense,and then tried my first shot. I was occupied the whole evening yesterday taking shots. The box also include SB-400 speedlight, it has bounce capabilities in 4 steps-up to 90 degrees helps reduce background shadows and soften the light.

2 comments:

Kim, USA said...

Awesome! What a great gadget you've got in there. I bet you gonna love it tremendously can't wait to see your pictures. Thanks for the visit.

Christinehaze is SC's author said...

COngrats and welkam to the world of photography!

WHy not you join flickr.com? Its good place to upload all your works.